In Delaware, our captive regulators are dedicated exclusively to our captive insurance community’s needs, and work under the direction of our Captive Bureau leadership, directed by Stephen Taylor.
There are 36 individuals working on Delaware’s Captive team. Of this total, 16 are financial analysts and examiners. Under Delaware’s regulatory organization, the financial analyst or examiner is the first-line regulator who communicates with the captive manager or owner.
As a result, all inquiries, business plan changes, dividend requests, and other related matters are first addressed by the analyst. The experience level of these analysts is unmatched.
Call us today to speak with a team member
Our team of 16 financial analysts and examiners hold various professional designations
• 10 hold the Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) designation
• 14 hold the Accredited Financial Examiner (AFE) designation
• 13 hold the Certified Financial Examiner (CFE) designation
• 3 hold the Associate Professional in Insurance Regulation (APIR) designation
• 4 are licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Related Topics: about captive, accredited financial examiner, ACI, AFE, associate captive insurance, captive, Captive Bureau, captive team, certified financial examiner, certified public accountants, CFE, CPA, what is captive